Chicken/Beef/Mutton (small pieces)1-1.5 Kg, Tomatoes (6-8) cut in cubes (1 cup), Ginger (chopped) 2-3 pieces/25 gm, Garlic paste 2 Tbsp, Green chilies (large)4-6 Oil/Ghee As required, INSTA Green Chili Handi Mix 4-5 tablespoons
How to use
1. Take Meat in a pan. Add ginger, garlic paste & INSTA Handi Mix. Then add 2-3 cups of water(depending on meat type) and cooked at low heat until the meat is tender. (There should be 1 cup gravy left when meat is fully tender.
2. In a separate pan cook tomatoes with little oil and ¼ cup water until the tomatoes become fully tender and juicy.
3. Add cooked tomatoes in the meat along with Green Chilies cut in half.
4. Cook on high flame for few
Minutes and then on a medium flame for 10 minutes until the oil separates from the gravy.
5. Garnish with Ginger and Green Coriander leaves and serve hot.