INSTA Green Chili Biryani Mix 4-5 tablespoons mixed in 1 cup yogurt.
How to use:
* Marinate meat in INSTA Biryani Mix added in yogurt and leave for 30 minutes.
* Heat oil and fry onions until golden.
* Add the marinated meat and stir fry for 5 minutes. Add water (Beef/Lamb 4 cups, Chicken 2 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender
* Add tomatoes and stir fry on high heat until oil begins to separate from the gravy. Then keep aside.
* Separately: In 15 cups / 3 liters of boiling water, stir in 3 tablespoons of Salt and soaked rice. Boil rice until ¾ cooked. Remove and drain thoroughly.
* Spread half rice in a pot and pour meat curry. Top with remaining rice. (Sprinkle a pinch of yellow food color if desired). Spread fresh coriander and mint leaves on the rice. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender (5-10 minutes). Mix before serving.